It has never been easier to start a business; indeed, you could complete the entire process from your living room, thanks to the Internet and digital technology, and there are many ways that technology can assist you. In this article, we will outline a few things that you can do to streamline your business processes and get your message out to the right people.
- Voice over Internet Protocol – If you use VoIP technology, you can communicate with anyone via the Internet and with a sim and a headset, you can run your business on the go, literally. You can have an hour-long video meeting with a foreign client and with file sharing and whiteboard facilities, it’s like being in the same room. Slash your communication costs by choosing VoIP over the traditional telephone carriers who charge you by the minute. When you make a Zoom call, for example, your only cost is your Internet connection and you are free to chat as long as you wish.
- The Cloud – All of your data should be on the cloud, with a secure network that only you and authorised people can access. This allows you to access data from any location, on any device and from any location; when you drive to the north to meet a regular customer, you can pull up all their data from your mobile device. This means your data is not stored on any of your devices, yet it can be accessed and updated in real time. For a tailored business systems solution, system integration services from Creative Folk ensure that your data is protected at all times.
- Digital Marketing – This is the key ingredient for a successful start-up and talking to a local SEO agency will prove to be invaluable; they can optimise your website for Google searches and also generate a following on social media, a very powerful marketing strategy. The first thing the SEO agency would do is carry out an online audit to determine the strength of your online profile, then they are able to put together a digital marketing plan that is tailored to generate maximum exposure. Click here for a few reasons to set up your own business.
- Online Business Translation – You no longer have to limit your scope to English-speaking countries, thanks to a slick online global translation service and with 500+ pair languages and an on-demand service 24/7, you are good for any situation. A small annual subscription allows you to use the service anytime and you only get billed for the services you use; a 4am video call to a Vietnamese factory owner and you have a qualified translator hooked into the call.
- Analytical Software – Regardless of your chosen industry, there will be specialised business software that can analyse markets, eliminating the need to pay analysts and with Artificial Intelligence merging with these platforms, you can expect to see some amazing things in the business arena.
There’s never been a better time to set out on your own and with the above tech in your arsenal, your chances of success are very good.